December

Thursday 8 December 2011

. . .
I thought December was about holiday and taking a rest....just a week ago. And now I'm suffering from this hectic December.
My mother is the most busy one. She got a lot of jobs for decorating some places in Christmas occasion and she seldom taking a rest. I worried if she got sick..because she has some illness which need to be worried.
Now I'm in the middle of Christmas contest which held by my school. It's a contest to make a 1,5 meters recycled Christmas Tree and a 1,5x1 meters Christmas Card for every class. Unusual, huh? What a great contest....and exhausting
Then my friend. He got two accident just in a week. The second one severely broke his watch which was given to him as a farewell present from some friends in his former Church. He got a headache and I worried if something bad happen to him
I wish I can enjoy a calm and relaxing Christmas with my family and my friends.

0 comments: